Monday, January 07, 2002

I'll be on the road this week and I'm unsure if I'll have the chance to update this while away (although I'll try).

Tomorrow, (Tuesday), I fly to Florida. I'll have dinner with my parents before heading to Tampa.

On Wednesday, I'll be a guest on Moments of Truth Live, broadcast nationally on EWTN radio at 11:00 A.M. EST. In the afternoon I'll be visiting my friend Brian at St. Leo's University, then in the evening speaking to a prayer group at St. Anthony's Catholic Bookstore in Tampa. Later than night I'll drive to Ft. Myers.

On Thursday, I'll be in Miami at the Catholic Marketing Network Winter Trade Show. In general spying on what other people are doing, meeting with a few authors and perhaps a few former students of mine.

On Friday, in the afternoon, I'll start working my way up the east coast meeting with a former colleague who now is the rector of the seminary I used to teach at, then its a night in Jupiter before heading back to Indiana the next day.